2018-2019 Youth Hockey Registration
Silver Bay Youth Hockey 2018-19 registration will take place on line and in-person. We ask that all players be registered on line before the in-person informational meeting
October 7th at the Rukavina Arena at 2:00pm (for all ages).
ALL FIRST YEAR PLAYERS IN OUR PROGRAM
PLAY FOR FREE!
1. If a player is new to Silver Bay Youth Hockey, you will need to provide an official (not hospital) birth certificate at the in-person registration.
2. During the registration process, you will be brought to a USA Hockey site. All players need to register with USA Hockey - which is a $50.00 fee. You will receive an email confirmation from USA Hockey once your registration with them is complete.
3. You will need to create a Sport Engine Account, if you do not already have one. Enter the USA Hockey confirmation number to being the registration.
4. Please add all information for the second parent/guardian so coaches and team mangers have all contact information for a player. You can register multiple players at one time by selecting the "Register Another Player" button at the end of each player registration.
5. If you are a first year player. Please select the pay off line feature and they then you will be able to complete your registration and pay nothing.
6. You will receive a email confirmation when Silver Bay Youth Hockey registration is complete.
USA Hockey Registration fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact Mike Guzzo at 218.226.4214.
AGE CUT OFF JULY 1ST (BOYS & GIRLS)
Mite 1 (age 6 and under) $50.00/Player (Includes USA Hockey Registration Fee)
Mite 2(7 & 8 year olds) $70.00/player (Does not include USA Registration Fee)
Squirts (9 & 10 year olds) $70.00/player (Does not include USA Registration Fee)
Girls 10U (8, 9, 10 year olds) $70.00/player (Does not include USA Registration Fee)
Peewee's (11 & 12 year olds) $90.00/player (Does not include USA Registration Fee)
Bantams (13 & 14 year olds) $115.00/player (Does not include USA Registration Fee)
LATE FEE: AFTER WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2018
$25.00 per player
The Silver Bay Blue Line Club invites you to participate in our Tournaments and Jamborees scheduled for the 2018-2019 season. No Tournament Gate fees for spectators. Concession stand coupon provided to players. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! You can click on the link below and it will bring you to the registration site.
Coach or Coordinator: Free (1) hotel room/night at AmericInn in if you reserve 8 rooms or more per night. Please contact the AmericInn at 218.226.4300 or visit their website at the link below:
|Dec. 1st & 2nd||Squirt B||$600||(3 Teams)|
|Dec. 7th - 9th||PeeWee B2||$800||(2 Teams)|
|Jan. 4th - 6th||Girls 12 B||$700||(5 Teams)|
|Jan. 18th - 20th||PeeWee B2||$800||(3 Teams)|
|Jan. 25th - 27th||Bantam B2||$800||(3 Teams)|
|Feb. 1st - 3rd||Girls 10U B||$500||(4 Teams)|
|Feb. 9th & 10th||Squirt B||$600||(3 Teams)|
|Dec.15th & 16th||Mite 1||$300||(4 Teams)|
|Dec.15th & 16th||Mite 2||$300||(4 Teams)|
|Feb. 23th & 24th||Mite 1||$300||(5 Teams)|
|Mar. 9th & 10th||Mite 2 (Full Ice)||$350||(4Teams)|